Enjoying a cigar and a glass of fine wine, a tumbler of whiskey, or a snifter of brandy, has been a luxury: a special, savored moment for oneself or enjoyed with a select few. A fine cigar with a cocktail … or even with a cup of coffee, can be quite a treat as well.
Good news: Adults can still have that treat or occasional luxury if they vape instead of smoke!
Vaping liquids (also called vape juices) come in all different flavors these days. So it makes perfect sense to pair them with your favorite alcoholic beverages and distilled spirits.
What’s awesome about vaping-and-drinking combinations is that it taps into most our senses, almost in a seductive way.
It’s a taste of the flavors of the liquor fused with the flavor of the e-liquid vapors inhaled. It’s the smell of the intertwined scents when they meet. It’s the visual of the vapors and the lure of the liquor in your glass being raised to your mouth – and the anticipation of the two coming together. Even the feel of the glass of liquor in one hand and your vaporizer in the other is somewhat intoxicating because, well … you know what’s going to happen next!
So, are you in? Of course, you are …
Think of all the combined flavors you enjoy when they are paired together in foods, and you can probably come up with some delightful pairings for your vaping and alcohol-imbibing pleasures.
To get you started, I have listed 11 excellent vaping and alcoholic beverage couplings that are catching on well beyond my circle of friends.
As always, be a responsible drinker. Do not drive, or operate any sort of vehicle, after drinking. Use a ride-sharing service or find a vaping buddy who’s willing to be the designated driver that night (and return the favor some other time). For that designated driver/buddy who vapes, I have included a few non-alcoholic drink options that also make delicious pairings with vaping.
Enjoy a good vaping experience and alcoholic beverage pairing … and do it safely.
Vape juice-and-booze pairings:
- Espresso flavored vape juice and amaretto liquor. Now, that’s what I call going out for coffee! All the taste of coffee without the caffeine.
- Honey-flavored vape juice and bourbon. Two words, my friends: Savor it!
- Chocolate-flavored vape juice and a pinot grigio, or any red wines; or with a white russian cocktail.
- Cherry-flavored vape juice and a chocolate martini. For me, it has got to be a chocolate martini made with Godiva Chocolate liquor.
- Cinnamon-flavored vape juice and either Apple Schnapps or an apple martini.
- Peppermint-flavored vape juice and a white russian or a chocolate martini. This one sort of reminds me of a Peppermint Patty candy, or a Girl Scout Thin Mint cookie, but with a twist.
- Apple-flavored vape juice and a Fireball. Take this one slow instead of downing the Fireball – unless that’s how you normally enjoy Fireball. Otherwise, inhale your vape and then take a healthy sip of the Fireball.
- Pineapple-flavored vape juice and Malibu. If you like pina coladas, pair your pineapple e-liquid with this Caribbean rum that has a coconut flavor and a smooth finish. You’ll feel like you’re on vacation!
- Cranberry-flavored vape juice and vodka. You guessed it: It should have the taste of a cosmopolitan. Even better, find a cranberry vape juice with a hint of lime.
- Ginger-flavored vape juice and vodka with and a squeezed lime slice over ice. Taste just like a Moscow Mule. No copper mug required!
- Honey-flavored vape juice and gin with lemon juice in a chilled glass. This is the Bee’s Knees. No, I’m not making fun of a phrase made popular back in the day. The Bee’s Knees is a great-tasting cocktail. It was also my granny’s favorite phrase. So don’t you dare make fun of my mee-maw! Instead, have this incredible vape juice and booze pairing.
Bonus!!! Here are some non-alcoholic vape-and-drink pairings:
- Vanilla-flavored vape juice with coffee (hot or cold)
- Chocolate-flavored vape juice with coffee (hot or cold)
- Peppermint-flavored vape juice with tea (iced or hot)
- Lemonade-flavored vape juice with iced tea. You can have this vape-infused version of an Arnold Palmer.
If you haven’t tried any of these flavors of vape juice before, check out Vapor Authority. It’s like a one-stop-shop for e-liquids, accessories, tanks, batteries and more – all at great prices.
Well? What are you waiting for? Go out tonight and enjoy one of these fabulous pairings. Don’t forget to get a designated driver, just in case. Look for a vaping buddy who might be okay having a non-alcoholic vape juice-and-drink pairing.
Have a good time. And remember: Savor the flavor. This is your treat … your luxury!